Preparation time: about 15 ‘
Cooking time: 50 ‘
Degree of difficulty: Easy
Materials for 5 people
- 1.5 kg of lamb slice cut into portions
- 2 bunches of freshly chopped onions
- 1 bunch of dill finely chopped
- 4 lettuce or 1.5kg of grasses, preferably chicory or acorns cut into moderate pieces
- Olive oil, salt, pepper.
Eggs and lemon Sauce
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of cornflair.
In a saucepan, pour the olive oil and sauté the meat. Add a little water and let the meat simmer with the pot covered.
Then add the onions, dill, lettuce or greens to the salt and pepper and toast to simmer.
We remove the pot from the fire. With a ladle, pour into the bowl with the noodle slowly broth from the food, hitting constantly.
Pour the egg yolk into the saucepan and dice it to go everywhere, put the pot in the fire again and as soon as we boil, we turn off the fire.
Eggs and lemon sauce (how it is done)
In a bowl, pour the lemon juice and the cornflair. Stir well until dissolved. Add bunches and beat the mixture well.