IFSA is one of the largest international networks of Forestry and Forestry science students! It is a non-political, non-religious and non-profit, globally organized and locally active organization, run entirely by students.
IFSA’s vision is to connect, empower and train the next generation of leaders in Forestry & related sciences and to give young people a step into international forest policy processes. In short, our goal is to enrich the education, networking and intercultural exchange of our members, by organizing a wide range of local but international events and activities. Being a member of IFSA is a great opportunity to interact with fellow students at regional and international level, to create projects, to participate in events & conferences, all while having fun, making friends and making wonderful memories.
Opportunities that students can claim:
- Participation in world-class conferences and workshops.
- Collaboration with the respective universities of Forestry all over the world
- High level education, on an international scale.
- Help to enrich their knowledge around the subject of their studies
- Comprehensive professional information and training in various fields, which are directly related to Forestry.
- Stimulus for cultural and cultural exchange & research
More information about the group’s activity: